It’s hard to believe that it’s February. Wasn’t it just yesterday that we were ringing in the new year?
And now that we are halfway through the second month of 2015, today’s question for you is: How are you doing with your New Year’s resolutions?
It’s possible that, like many people, you are resolved to be fit and healthy this year. Luckily for Glenmore residents, there are a number of ways for you to be active every day throughout 2015 and beyond:
- Fitness center – Whether you want to stretch out with some yoga, strengthen with Pilates, work on your grace and agility with Barre, or pump up your cardio with spin class, the Fitness Center has options for you every day of the week. If you are interested in private one-on-one training, yoga, or tai chi, email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Golf – Both the driving range and the golf course are great places to get some fresh air while working on your swing.
- Tennis – Yes, the courts are open even in the winter! And the tennis pros are always offering different classes to help you improve your game. To register for private lesson, email Mark at email@example.com
- Aquatics – Okay, so the pools are closed right now, but that’s okay because spring really isn’t all that far off, and in the meantime, you have plenty of other fitness options.
- Trails – With the exception of the immediate aftermath of a snowfall, the trails are just steps from your front door and always ready for you to visit.
So what are you waiting for? Get out!